- 21 design improvement
- The removal of all rubber from direct oxygen pathway
- A PTFE lined fiberglass reinforced coupler hose
- An improved flash arrestor with higher oxygen flow rate
- Better flashback protection,
- Non-return valve to prevent backflow
- Improved collet and collet washer design
Broco BR-22 PLUS Cutting Torch Description
This Broco BR-22 Plus Cutting Torch boasts 21 design improvements, including the removal of all rubber from direct oxygen pathway, a PTFE lined fiberglass reinforced coupler hose, improved flash arrestor with higher oxygen flow rate and better flash back protection, non-return valve to prevent back flow, and improved collet and collet washer design.
Broco's Engineering Technology Group dedicated two years to the design and development of the new torch with diver safety as its top priority.
As with the original BR-22, it is also ergonomically designed for diver comfort, and is made with quality materials to deliver years of trouble-free performance at low cost. All Broco rods and electrodes used with the BR-22 also can be used with the new BR-22 Plus.
Broco's new BR-22 PLUS is the most exciting and innovative development in underwater cutting in more than 30 years.